There are three covered bridges in the Pittsburg area, always a favorite of tourists.
- The Bacon Road Covered Bridge spans the Connecticut River just South of Pittsburg Village. It’s just over 88 feet long and was built around 1876.
- The River Road Covered Bridge is found on Lake Francis Road, seven miles north of the village and just over a mile east off US 3. Built in 1858, its 50-foot length spans Perry Stream.
- Happy Corner Covered Bridge also spans Perry Stream, six miles North of Pittsburg Village and 200 yards east of US Route 3.